Monday 3 June 2024

[cactuswings 4657] Victorville 24th May

Guys

 

I arrived VCV in the early evening on the 24th. I had just got to the area with Chinese 737s when a security wagon arrived. He "advised" me that this was private property and I must leave the airfield immediately. I was not taking photos just a telescope and note book. I walked back to the car with him following in his vehicle. He followed me to the airfield exit and stopped there to ensure I did not return. My main target was the Qantas 717s. I had read off 3 down near the paint shops, and there was a big group in the distance. Has anyone got an over flight photo or a list of where each one was. I drove round the dirt track and got some photos of the layout so I might be able to piece together something. Thanks in advance.

 

Cheers


Alan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cactus-wings/c6185f2c-21e5-4eda-b60d-597ad341cbbbn%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment