Thursday 20 March 2014

RE: [cactuswings 2859] Forgot to Log! - Ontario Jan '14

N900AD MSN 25275

 

Best Regards.

Eddie Swift

Email: eddie.swift@gmail.com

 

The evolving Aviation Database.

PB Link. Version 2.0 – Add on for Basestation.sqb population.

www.planebase.biz 

 

 

From: cactus-wings@googlegroups.com [mailto:cactus-wings@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of elaref@btinternet.com
Sent: 20 March 2014 19:58
To: cactus-wings@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cactuswings 2859] Forgot to Log! - Ontario Jan '14

 

It wasn't a photo taking trip as such, but I now realise that only did I not photograph the 125's 'stored' or being scrapped near the tower, I didn't even log them.

Can someone put me out of my misery please (Not with a gun, I can do that on my own!)

Thks


eLaReF

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cactus-wings@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cactus-wings.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment