Saturday 17 March 2018

[cactuswings 3919] Re: Hi All

Hi Chris

Many thanks for contacting me and letting me know about Terry.
I will visit this site quite a lot now that i have found it, very interesting
details on it, I been over to phoenix,  goodyear and Kingman a few
times so its good to keep up with whats there.

Take Care
And Thanks again
Lewis

On Friday, 16 March 2018 21:42:33 UTC, Lewis Wilson wrote:
Just joined this site

I am a Scottish aviation enthusiast, I remember the name Cactuswings many years back from a guy from the Phoenix area
Terry Nash I think was his name, he introduced mr to Goodyear AZ
Anyone know of him  ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cactus-wings@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cactus-wings.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment