Tuesday 4 December 2012

Re: Opening treasury bank account

I hope the check made it.  I didn't get it out until yesterday morning.

On Nov 30, 2012 4:57 PM, "Vinnie Chapman" <n1lqj@cox.net> wrote:
Yeah.  I just checked an none of the other checks have arrived either. So definitely no rush.

:)

On 11/30/2012 04:50 PM, Jeff Anderson wrote:
Ok, I'll just send it to the club mailbox.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Vinnie Chapman <n1lqj@cox.net
<mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>> wrote:

    I just got home from school.  I am at Country Club and University.
    Where would you like to meet and when?  You can mail it if this is
    easier.  I am not going to get to the bank until at least Tuesday as
    I have a huge exam on Monday.


    On 11/30/2012 11:28 AM, Jeff Anderson wrote:

        Well, I had the $20 for you yesterday, but ended up selling an
        old truck
        I had up for sale.  I can get that to you at the end of the day
        if we
        have a place to meet.  I'll be coming from Priest and Warner, so
        anywhere between there and East Mesa/AJ works for me.  I usually
        leave
        work between 5-6pm.

        On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Jeff Anderson
        <jga1963@gmail.com <mailto:jga1963@gmail.com>
        <mailto:jga1963@gmail.com <mailto:jga1963@gmail.com>>> wrote:

             I can have that for you tomorrow.

             On Nov 28, 2012 12:02 PM, "Vinnie Chapman" <n1lqj@cox.net
        <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>
             <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>>> wrote:

                 Thank you Jeff.  That leaves minimal 40$ we need to raise?

                 On 11/28/2012 11:55 AM, Jeff Anderson wrote:

                     I can do $20.
                     On Nov 28, 2012 11:52 AM, "Vinnie Chapman"
        <n1lqj@cox.net <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>
                     <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>>
                     <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>
        <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>>>> wrote:
                       >
                       > To open the club's bank account we need 100$ for a
                     minimal balance to
                     open the account.  I have offered to kick in 20$
        and so has
                     Orion so we
                     need to raise at least 60$ to open the bank account.
                       >
                       > Donations can be mailed to
                       >
                       > Mesa ARC
                       > PO Box 159
                       > Mesa, AZ 85211-0159
                       >
                       > --
                       > Regards,
                       >
                       > Vinnie Chapman,
                       > N1LQJ
                       >
                       > Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop
                       >



                 --
                 Regards,

                 Vinnie Chapman,
                 N1LQJ

                 Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop




    --
    Regards,

    Vinnie Chapman,
    N1LQJ

    Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop




--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment