Thursday 24 April 2014

Trip to Tucson

My other problem, and I am considering backing out completely is that I blew my power steering pump. Bearings seized and snapped the belt. I am worried about running the rack and pinion dry to Tuscon and back as this might damage the rack. So, I think I am going to revise my previous email and just say it's not meant to be unless someone else drives. Let me know ASAP. If I don't see any responses by tomorrow evening I am going to notify the HS club I can't make it. This repair is about 500$. :/

Vinnie

---- n1lqj@cox.net wrote:
> Unless some other club members plan on car pooling, to reduce expenses and to meet up with the kids from the HS as arranged by the club, I plan on taking the gas money out of the general treasury. I just don't have it this week but I don't want to loose this teaching experience that the club has arranged with the high school and all those new hams. Any objections? Orion can respond with the treasury balance if anyone is interested.
>
> Vinnie
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mesa Amateur Radio CLub" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wm7rc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mesa Amateur Radio CLub" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wm7rc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment