Tuesday 5 November 2019

[cactuswings 4116] Marana and other SW USA storage sites:

Does anyone know of a publicly accessible database of what is stored at e.g. Marana please? I can't find a full list for Marana later than Oct 2017. I was there (briefly) in March this year and have more queries from my notes and photos than I have tie-ups (a common problem, I'm sure). Or does anyone have a decent log from around that time that they are willing to share please?

MTIA  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cactus-wings/ab02c97f-85fb-46cf-92fa-e2bf1f446ca4%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment