Thursday 27 September 2012

ARRL and Roster updated, several memberships marked expired

There are 26 Full time members showing with unexpired memberships.

I marked anyone with a past due expiration date as expired. Please log
in and review your account in the right nav bar on the main page. You
can edit your account if you wish to re-enable or renew your membership
as well as update your arrl status.

Currently we have something like 13 ARRL memberships showing, but 3+ are
expired including mine and Britt's which I will fix.

We are currently showing 26 active members and 10 active ARRL members.
We need 51% or 14 ARRL members to avoid being classified as inactive.
Britt and myself means we are about 1 or 2 short and I will renew prior
to submitting the updated roster to the ARRL.


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment