Friday 28 September 2012

Re: offical arrl numbers count

Wow....I think what we need to do is some advertising for people to start going through us to do their renewals and new memberships.  We get $2 for renewals and I can't remember what the number was for the new memberships.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Vinnie Chapman <n1lqj@cox.net> wrote:
12 out of 25 for 48%.  Britt and I can renew early next month.  This will change the count to 14/25 or 56% so I think we have meet the criteria.  Since last year our numbers have changed from 11 ARRL members out of 21 voting members.

Membership has increased by 20% and ARRL membership has increased by 27% (per captia)

As always I encourage members to join the ARRL.  We will update our ARRL info in October.


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop




--
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain

KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower

0 comments:

Post a Comment