Monday 6 May 2013

RE: [cactuswings 2253] Storage & other News

That reminds me of the days when we would start a rumour with flight crew [they are very gullible] to see how long it would take before it came back to us.

 

 

Phixer

 

 

I've heard this from my coworker (who is a pilot for DL, flying 763s). I was told this few months ago. 

I didn't hear it from a friend of a friend of a friend :) I don't know if the plans have changed at DL since then or what. I didn't mean to put any rumors out. This is the information that I've been told.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Rafal

 


From: "klmfco507@gmail.com" <klmfco507@gmail.com>
To: cactus-wings@googlegroups.com
Cc: Rafal S <tipekusair@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: [cactuswings 2208] Storage & other News

 

Rafal, 

 

This is the first I have heard of Delta buying the AerSale/ex-Saudi MD90s.  It has only been speculation to this point.  Can you shed light on the source or confirm the validity of this statement?  

 

I can envision Delta acquiring this fleet for active service or spare part inventory.  Hopefully it is the former. 

 

Regards,

Rossi 


On Sunday, April 28, 2013 2:38:50 PM UTC-5, maddogmd83 wrote:

Stefan,

 

Delta has bought them and they will use them despite having glass cockpit.

 

Take care,

Rafal

 


From: S.Krause <cpt_c...@yahoo.com>
To: "cactus...@googlegroups.com " <cactus...@googlegroups.com >
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [cactuswings 2208] Storage & other News

 

Hi Dave (& All),

 

thanks to your update i have noted more and more (ex) Saudia MD90s sneaking into ROW.

 

Are the plans for these to go to the breakers, or will Delta Air Lines abosrb them (as so many other MD90s) ?

Regards
Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment