Monday 10 February 2014

Re: [cactuswings 2817] Mojave. Calif 14.10.1997

Hi
I was in Mojave about 2 years ago and identified one of the F-100 hulks that was stored out on the airfield.
I'm abroad now, but if you email me around the end of the month when I'm home, I'll pass you the serial.
Andy Marden knows it now, so you could ask him if you're in a hurry.

Cheers
Simon

Sent from my iPad

On 31 Jan 2014, at 21:06, timandkate@fowton.wanadoo.co.uk wrote:

Very long shot I know. While looking through some old logs I came across the following gaps, if anyone out there could help I would be very grateful [and surprised after all this time] In the "scrap/storage" area there were 4 F.100 SuperSabres, one was complete and in Flight Systems livery, I believe this was 53-1688. Another was complete and in bare metal, the other 2 were "olive drab" and fuselages only. By the hangars was an a complete dark blue, but unmarked  F100 which I was informed was N2011M.In a hangar was a blue F104 along with an all white F104, in the same hangar was an all red MIG15 /LIM2, not N41125 as this was also seen.Any help ID.ing any of these much appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cactus-wings@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cactus-wings.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment