Wednesday 21 March 2012

Fwd: QSL cards that I created

I quickly created a few possible QSL cards for our special event station.  Please look these over and let me know what you think.  Please let me know in order of which one you prefer, or if you want to make one, please let us know.  Then what I will do is the winner, I will take the image down to a local print shop and have them make us enough to send out to everyone on our log sheet.
 
Then if we want to use one of these images for our general QSL card we will go ahead and make more with our normal callsign.

--
Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?


KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower




--
Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?


KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower




--
Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?


KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower

0 comments:

Post a Comment