Friday 15 June 2012

Changes in meetings for this year

Due to one of our members dropping out because of some personal reasons our August class will be cancelled.  I am working to try and find a replacement idea, but since I was banking on him to secure the location and the relationship with that particular location, I feel that it's just best not to have the class at all.   So here is a list of current classes that are still on and will be at our main location at the Mesa Utilities Building.  We dropped half the meetings this year because the general consensus was that we were holding our meetings to frequently.  So our next class will be in July on the 24th at 6:30pm.  The topic will be Propagation which should only take half the time.  The other hour we will be discussing some club business and some recent developments that as club President, I feel is important for everyone to know, understand, and vote on it.  So if you haven't been to a meeting as of lately I strongly recommend showing up for this meeting.

July 24th - Propagation
September 25th - Safety - RF, Station and Field safety.
October Field Day - still in the planning stages at this point in time.  Dennis is suppose to pick the place, so I am just waiting for his comment on this as we speak.
November 27th is right before Thanksgiving and we have no topic of discussion right now.  If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment.


Honestly I would love to hear from everyone about possible topics, ideas,

--
Where am I going? And why am I in a handbasket?


KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower

0 comments:

Post a Comment