Wednesday 7 November 2012

Re: Lost Dutchman Days event

Sounds like a good idea to me I'll help out anyway I can.
Dennis Burks

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Orion Thrower <orion.thrower@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok Vinnie and I are thinking that since the Superstition club seems to be not interested in the Lost Dutchman Days, since we can't find anywhere on their site that they are actually planning anything or even talking about it, that we will be celebrating the event this year.  Now in the past, their club would go down to the museum and celebrate from there.  I am thinking that maybe this year we will see about getting a both and actually being there on the Saturday as a vendor.  We also think maybe we will do both the rodeo grounds and camp at the Lost Dutchman Park.  Thus getting our club, Ham Radio and the event advertised a little more.  I am not sure of the price, but I will check on that.
 
I am just asking for feedback from the members.  Any thoughts on this?

--
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain

KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower


0 comments:

Post a Comment