Monday 20 August 2012

Re: [cactuswings 1943] Storage News

they never wrote me because they werent to sure themselves , like i wrote, the law is written to the degree that governing bodies will try to twist it into what they believe. they checked my creds and called my command and let me go.
James MCO
 
In a message dated 8/20/2012 3:35:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mattbna@gmail.com writes:
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM,  <Tolice1234@aol.com> wrote:

> I also informed these morons, ( yes ) that they in fact were mistaken. Our
> rights state that if an object that is to be photographed is in clear and
> plain sight, on public land or in the air or out at sea, it can be
> photographed without interference from Law Enforcement , regardless of what
> it is.  I also explained to them that their actions could lead to
> disciplinary charges against the officers of conduct unbecoming of an
> officer. I stated to them , that taking my camera away from me was against
> the law, going through the images is a first amendment violation, and just
> the fact that they took it at their own discretion, without any prior orders
> given by the dept. that the taking of the camera when no crime has been
> committed , is no different than if they walked up to your front door of
> your home , and opened it and walked inside.


...so how did that go over with them?   :)


Matt
(BNA)

--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To post to this group, send email to cactus-wings@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cactus-wings?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment