Tuesday 15 December 2015

Re: [cactuswings 3495] LOG : Marana MZJ 23-11-2015

Jakob 
Thanks for the reply 

Definitely an MD11 , the tail cone is extended ,  Ones on a DC10 are shorter and flatter , if that makes sense .....

I need a couple of DL DC9, s there ,hopefully they are amongst the other bunch , not checked yet .

I was hoping that one of the 744,s was a combi , need that frame .....

Rob



Sent from my Samsung device


-------- Original message --------
From: jama@tdcadsl.dk
Date: 15/12/2015 6:27 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: cactus-wings@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cactuswings 3482] LOG : Marana MZJ 23-11-2015

Robert, thanks for your feedback.

N631DL :
eye-to-keyboard problem. Put in the same one twice (see picture).

N647BC
Just double checked the pictures, and N647BC is correct. Was registered 3nov2015.
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=647BC

747s
Yes indeed, the one next to the N982AX does indeed have a cargo door.
So that must be RP-C7475

DC9
Yes, I need the one with fuselage bits missing. The reg has been cut out!
It's parked between N502US and N630DL (see picture for ref).
Not important though since the DL DC9 frame i need was retired at Blytheville not Marana :-(

MD11
That's a good candidate.
There don't seem to be missing any DC10s and it looks more like and MD11.

kind regards
Jakob



Den 15-12-2015 kl. 18:38 skrev robertch636:
      JakobMany thanks for posting your report from Marana.I did an overflight on the 28th November , and it has helped me tie up what I saw .From what I can read from my photos , I can agree on what you have reported.  A couple of comments / questions .  You have noted down N631DL twice , but the total number of 757,s you report is correct from my pics.  Is the Embraer N647BC , a mis-type for N674BC ?.  As I can't find anything for 647 , but 674 is listed by Planebase as being at Marana .  Can't help with I'd, s for the 3 white 744 , but can confirm 100% that they are -400,s .I can see from my pics the attachment points for the wingless .  Referance the 2 parked together , have you got a photo of the left side of the two aircraft , I don't , but as RP-C7475 may be one of them , this acft is a combi , so if you can see a cargo door , this will probably confirm it .  Can't help with the all silver MD80.  You have an unmarked DC9 in the ramp line up , is this the one that had the tail missing and holes in the top of the fuselage ?.  And lastlyI have read that MD11 N382WA was noted there on 2 / 9 / 15 , ' minus some parts ' , but was due to go to another airline , can't remember what one .Maybe this was the one being worked on in the Hangar.   Thanks again for the list.RegardsRob      Sent from my Samsung device  

0 comments:

Post a Comment