Thursday 17 September 2015

[cactuswings 3353] REQ. Palmdale, Mojave (and Kingman Contact?)

Hello all, 

currently putting the finishing touches to Desert Boneyard trip in Oct. In order to prevent wasted trips, I was wondering if some kind soul could help with the following.. I will gladly share information from the trip with you when I return.

Palmdale - have the 787s now all left here now. I know at least two were stored there and I believe they have since departed. We missed them last time. But Palmdale is a bit out of the way if theyve now gone.
Mojave . see above. I dont know whether I need anything there other than N932ML DC9. Any confirmation if its still there and still visible would be great. It could save me a long drive!!
VCV - Anyone know if N734AG (ex Aeromexico 767) is at VCV and if so where it is located?? I have it has still being here but have also seen some info it has gone to Wilmington. I wasnt planning on a VCV overflight but may have to if this is on the main ramp. Im also trying to locate LVZPJ the Aerolineas A340.
San Bernadino - main reason for visit is to see a missing JAL 777. Can anyone confirm from where these can be seen and if they have markings on them to identify??
Goodyear - Has the ex Air Busan 735, HL7233 met its maker. I was hoping to trap this but seen it missing from recent logs....

Any help I could get would be gratefully appreciated and as I said I will share my sightings with the group when I get back.

On another matter, I was under the impression it may be possible to wangle Ramp Tours at IGM now. I saw the contact Pat Connell, but have had no response to the mails. Anyone else know a name or number or has this brief opportunity since passed??

Kind Regards

Gary
..(already scared of the rattlesnakes) Munich

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cactuswings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cactus-wings+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cactus-wings@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cactus-wings.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment