Tuesday 30 October 2012

Meetings next year

It is that time of year when I have to make arrangements with the city
of Mesa for use of the meeting room. I am taking input from all club
members on the following topics:

1) Should we meet every month or every other month. Club size is now 35
members.

2) Do we want to return to 3 fixed weekend camping dates a year and
should be not have meetings on these months?

3) Do we need to request the larger room, and would people be willing to
move the meetings to Thursdays to facilitate this?

I am accepting input from all club members. Don't like the every other
month meeting schedule? Want monthly meetings? Now is the time to speak up.

Please let me know as I am going to contact Miki on Monday November 5th
to reserve the room for 2013.

--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment