Tuesday 16 October 2012

Re: RE Oak Flats

You bring your rig and PS. I have tuner and am figuring on using 102"
steel whip on vehicle. Will just run coax to coax at dash with barrel
connector. You have a 1kw generator and I have 750 power inverter.

It will tune 2m-40m. Also have 5/8 mobile for 2m and 6m dual band.


On 10/16/2012 04:57 PM, Vinnie Chapman wrote:
> Yes, I was thinking Saturday. Friday originally but just found out they
> are treating for pests in the apt building on friday :(
>
> On 10/16/2012 04:27 PM, d.burks@mchsi.com wrote:
>> Congratulations on your daughter getting into NAU. My eldest son
>> graduated from there and met his future wife when he took a job at the
>> food court where she was also employed.They have blessed us with 3
>> grand kids. Are you going up to Oak Flats on Friday or Saturday?
>>
>> Dennis Burks
>> KE7YLV
>>
>
>


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment