Tuesday 16 October 2012

Re: Campout at oak fLATS

Dennis:

Britt got accepted to NAU. I am going to have to drive up there with
her either Thursday or Friday. Since no one else has responded about
the camping, I am wondering if you were we could meet somewhere for
Saturday in Flagstaff or even car pool splitting the site fees and gas.
5$ more gets us shore power on site :). There are showers and
restrooms also and a place to buy sandwiches etc. Kind of the family
campground setup.

There is a campground in Flagstaff that is 20$ per night I like to stay
at and will prob stay at Friday until Saturday. Check out is at 11am
but you can pay a small hourly fee to stay later. Any suggestions?


On 10/13/2012 12:16 PM, d.burks@mchsi.com wrote:
> I have no problem with Oak Flats as a place for camping out. I was suggesting a closer area only in the intrest of getting more members to attend. I am willing to go just about anywhere in the state for a good place to set up our equipment and getting on the air. Do you want to do the breakfast in Superior on Saturday?
>
> Dennis Burks
> KE7YLV
>


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment