Wednesday 31 October 2012

Re: Meetings next year

I am open minded on everything of course.

I like having the meetings every month, but we end up running out of topics to discuss or teach.

on the campout months I say no meetings, but we can if there is interest.


On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Vinnie Chapman <n1lqj@cox.net> wrote:
It is that time of year when I have to make arrangements with the city of Mesa for use of the meeting room.  I am taking input from all club members on the following topics:

1) Should we meet every month or every other month.  Club size is now 35 members.

2) Do we want to return to 3 fixed weekend camping dates a year and should be not have meetings on these months?

3) Do we need to request the larger room, and would people be willing to move the meetings to Thursdays to facilitate this?

I am accepting input from all club members.  Don't like the every other month meeting schedule? Want monthly meetings? Now is the time to speak up.

Please let me know as I am going to contact Miki on Monday November 5th to reserve the room for 2013.

--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop




--
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain

KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower

0 comments:

Post a Comment