Friday 12 October 2012

Re: Dogs and Radios

Well I for one will be out of the State from the 13th through the 27th.  So please let me know if you plan on doing any radio during that time.  If you need to use my radio then I need to know tonight whether you need to use it.  Otherwise I will be taking it with me.  I am thinking of getting on the air for a few nights.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Vinnie Chapman <n1lqj@cox.net> wrote:
I was unable to attend the Mesa ARC meeting last month due to clinicals at the hospital. I don't know if we have a camping trip this year, where if we do, or when (ie, what weekend).

Since we are a dog friendly club, if there is no camping trip/events planned for this Saturday the 20th, I'd like to invite every one to join me at the Shawnee Dog park (1400 W. Mesquite St) in Chandler at the intersection of Alma School and W. Mesquite St from 9am to 11am.

http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=290

Let me know if you are interested in getting out for your dog and hanging out with some fellow hams.

I am extending this invitation to the SupARC members also.

--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop




--
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.Mark Twain

KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
Orion Thrower

0 comments:

Post a Comment