Saturday 13 October 2012

Re: Campout at oak fLATS

We need a radio. That is the first problem. Jacques radio is on the
bench. Aside from this, I am definitely willing to go. Let me call
Jacques as he has the mast and antenna and etc.

Breakfast in Superior might be hard. Restaurant went under. There is
another Mexican Place, but I am not sure about the menu options or food
quality.


On 10/13/2012 12:16 PM, d.burks@mchsi.com wrote:
> I have no problem with Oak Flats as a place for camping out. I was suggesting a closer area only in the intrest of getting more members to attend. I am willing to go just about anywhere in the state for a good place to set up our equipment and getting on the air. Do you want to do the breakfast in Superior on Saturday?
>
> Dennis Burks
> KE7YLV
>


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment