Friday 12 October 2012

Re: Dogs and Radios

Take it with you and have fun. I just wanted a way to meet some fellow
hams.

On 10/12/2012 11:48 AM, Orion Thrower wrote:
> Well I for one will be out of the State from the 13th through the 27th.
> So please let me know if you plan on doing any radio during that time.
> If you need to use my radio then I need to know tonight whether you need
> to use it. Otherwise I will be taking it with me. I am thinking of
> getting on the air for a few nights.
>
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Vinnie Chapman <n1lqj@cox.net
> <mailto:n1lqj@cox.net>> wrote:
>
> I was unable to attend the Mesa ARC meeting last month due to
> clinicals at the hospital. I don't know if we have a camping trip
> this year, where if we do, or when (ie, what weekend).
>
> Since we are a dog friendly club, if there is no camping trip/events
> planned for this Saturday the 20th, I'd like to invite every one to
> join me at the Shawnee Dog park (1400 W. Mesquite St) in Chandler at
> the intersection of Alma School and W. Mesquite St from 9am to 11am.
>
> http://www.chandleraz.gov/__default.aspx?pageid=290
> <http://www.chandleraz.gov/default.aspx?pageid=290>
>
> Let me know if you are interested in getting out for your dog and
> hanging out with some fellow hams.
>
> I am extending this invitation to the SupARC members also.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Vinnie Chapman,
> N1LQJ
>
> Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop
>
>
>
>
> --
> Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
> you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
> Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
> Explore. Dream. Discover.*/Mark Twain/*
>
> KE7VLC Amateur Extra Class
> Orion Thrower
>


--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment